I was inspired by Clare (Fitting It All In) to create a five things friday post. Here we go!
Five things I ate:
1. Carrot cake from Whole Foods. If you haven’t tried a piece of their carrot cake, then you should add it to your treat list (doesn’t everyone have one?). I was so excited that I forgot to take a picture of it! Next time. 🙂
2. Brad’s Raw Onion Rings. They are the perfect snack, but you need to have gum or mints on hand. 😉
3. Spinach salad with bacon bits, feta cheese, sliced strawberries and drizzled with oil and vinegar. Simple lunch!
4. Puffed kamut. Sounds strange, but it reminds me of Super Sugar Crisps. That was my go-to cereal when I was younger, so this is the perfect healthy substitute!
5. Pumpkin. Cliche for this time of year, right? I’ve been mixing it with cinnamon and Greek yogurt. Pretty good!
1. HIIT intervals with 30-minute steady pace. The first 15 minutes is a mix of 15 second sprint/45 second recovery (x15). Then I jog it out for the following 30 minutes.
2. Bike rides. Casual bikes rides on the trails are awesome for stress relief. It’s getting a little chilly though!
3. Long walks.
4. Stretching at night. This is big for me because I always forget to stretch…
5. Hill run. 30 minutes of 2 minutes incline/1 minute recover with a 5 minute warm-up and cooldown.
Five things making me happy:
1. Face masks. Such a good way to relax!
2. BatDad vines.
3. Wintry Blend Coffee from TJs!
4. The fact that Thanksgiving is next week! I loooove the holiday season. It’s a good reminder of what is truly important in life.
5. Yes to Carrots lip balm in soft plum.
Have a great weekend!